Fund Accountant- Belfast
Fund Accountant- £36,000 Belfast
Start Date: ASAP
An award-winning global Fund Administration firms are looking for a Fund Accountant who can be an important part of their talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profiles. This is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Being the main contact for clients with daily contact and regular in-person client meetings
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Work closely with your line Manager and Technical to ensure financial statements meet the Funds' reporting requirements
- Coaching and developing junior staff members Take ownership of portfolios of clients and customer relationships
- Take responsibly of implement policies, procedures and checklists
- Working with the CFO or Financial controller to ensure open and effective communication at all times
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS or UK GAAP
- Strong technical accounting skills within real estate funds or an asset management environment.
- A full understanding of UK GAAP or IFRS.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA newly qualified - 1-year PQE
- Must have a bachelor's degree
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or get in touch with Billy on or
Premier are acting as an employment agency