Credit Controller / Collections
Excellent opportunity with a long established and growing company in Antrim.
Our client, based in Antrim, are an industry leading organisation who operate all over the UK. They now have a requirement for two Credit Controllers to join their busy finance team in Antrim, managing a high volume debtor’s ledger in a fast paced environment. This is a permanent, full time opportunity with no weekends and an early finish on a Friday.
Working closely with the Credit Control Manager, tasks will include:
• Maintaining accounts and collecting outstanding debts in a timely manner
• Working with a high volume debtors ledger
• Producing and issuing monthly statements
• Posting cash payments
The successful applicant will receive a starting salary of £18,500 per annum and will receive a £1,000 performance bonus if they successfully achieve their KPIs.
The successful applicant will be able to effectively demonstrate the following:
• 1 years' experience in a telephony or face to face customer service/sales/collections or credit control role, with experience overcoming difficult customer situations
• Good level of computer skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• A team player
• Driven by success
This role is within the manufacturing/construction industry and you will be tasked with recovering monies owed from contractors in the building trade, many of whom are self-employed and don't have a lot of time for lengthy telephone conversations. You will have to have a firm but fair and professional approach to debt recovery, and be resilient enough to persevere as you work through a high volume of calls.
Credit Control experience is preferable, but the key deciding factor in this role will be the right personality fit and attitude towards success.
This is a fantastic opportunity and should not be missed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business