Lead / Senior PHP Developer - Manchester - £50,000
An award winning, is looking for a solid Lead / Senior PHP Developer to join a passionate, driven team. They have some of the brightest talent working there and you will play a very important role in driving forward new projects.
My client has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and are now looking to develop further. With a new office about to open up, this is a great time to join a exciting company and be part of their future.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs.
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with other developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
- Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts.
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
Required Skills and Experience...
- PHP development experience.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies
- Contributed pension scheme