Receptionist / Telephonist
Receptionist/Telephonist - Part Time (2 Days a week)
A multi accredited and reputable legal firm in Orpington are seeking a receptionist to look after their front of house, field calls and meet & greet visitors.
They are a highly successful, solicitor's firm dealing with a range of Private Client and Commercial matters to include property sales/purchases, divorce issues, commercial property work and elderly client work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reception and front of house cover - meeting and greeting clients to the office, presenting a professional and approachable demeanour.
- Handling incoming enquiries by telephone.
- General administration to include filing, faxing, scanning, binding, archiving and photocopying.
- Carrying out ID checks on clients.
- Supporting solicitors in the office with their administration needs across all practices areas.
- Ordering stationery for the office.
- Managing the office diary system to schedule appointments.
- Setting up meeting rooms and organising meetings.
- Organising refreshments and dealing with general hospitality.
The chosen individual with have experience working in a receptionist role, in a similar environment within professional services.