Senior Project Manager
We have a varied and interesting portfolio of projects and programmes at Allianz UK, which has only become more exciting following the recently communicated Allianz and LV= joint venture that'll create the third largest personal insurer in the UK market.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a wide variety of divisional or cross-divisional strategic projects, both standalone deliveries or as part of a wider programme of change. In addition, the purpose of the role is to lead and manage the project team and contribute to the change team strategy.
* Lead either programmes or complex projects depending on the critical needs of the business
* For programme(s) of change, overseeing multiple projects, and working with the Portfolio Manager to ensure the effective coordination of interdependencies: engage and effectively manage the required resources to deliver the programme(s).
* For complex or business critical projects, ensure delivery focus is maintained and that the changes are successfully delivered into the business
* Within the context of the programme/project, lead the design work that will provide effective and efficient business processes delivering the desired outcome
* Deliver progress reporting and provide benefits analysis and realisation tracking; provide effective budget management
* Provide effective stakeholder management; work effectively with the relevant sponsor to realise their vision through your professional knowhow.
* Strike the optimum balance with internal stakeholders, making use of their knowledge of the business while delivering customer led improvements.
* Opportunity for direct line management and coaching of more junior PMs
Due to the urgency of the role, we will be reviewing and interviewing before the closing date, so apply now to avoid disappointment
Skills & Experience
* Project and change management
* People management and leadership
* Project budgeting, estimating and planning
* Risk and issue management
* Process improvement.
* Communication, stakeholder and relationship management.
* Business acumen and financial awareness.
* Experience within project and change delivery. Having delivered a variety of strategic projects of different types and sizes.
* Working across several industries or C&P lines of business.
* Leadership experience in leading team and influencing across all levels, including board level.
* Using various change management techniques and methodologies.
* Experienced at pulling plans together and managing associated risks, issues and changes.
* Leadership, coaching and people management skills with the ability to delegate and support remote workers and suppliers.
* Educated to degree level or holder of further professional qualifications.
* Professionally qualified within Change Management field (e.g. MSP, APMP, Agile, 6 Sigma).