An exciting Finance Analyst role at a reputable, leading national retailer based in Manchester City Cenre has recently become available. The company are looking to recruit an innovative and ambitious finance analyst to join their treasury team within the wider finance function.
Key Responsibilities for you as a Finance Analyst will include:
- Providing meaningful interpretation and analysis of financial and accounting information in accordance with SLAs and KPIs
- Completion of both monthly and quarterly treasury reporting
- Dealing with the end-to-end processing of both GBP and FX transactions
- Ownership of treasury tasks, including both daily payments and bank reconciliations
- Proactively seeking opportunity for process improvements and increased financial control
- Considering improvements to processes and sharing learnings with others. Taking appropriate corrective action or identifying and recommending solutions
- Expressing ideas and facts in a clear and confident manner, verbally and non-verbally, to both finance and non-finance personnel
- Supporting finance managers and the wider team in delivering the month end Profit & Loss and all subsequent financial reports, analysis and KPIs
As a Finance Analyst you should have/be:
- Experience with hedging, FX and financial instruments - ideally having previous treasury experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Strong Excel skills (including v-look up and pivot tables)
- Experience using SAP is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders to achieve joint outcomes
- A "can do " attitude and be willing to work ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Comfortable in challenging stakeholders as required to ensure best outcomes are achieved
This Manchester City Centre based company offer an excellent benefits package. With a competitive salary on offer and succession plans implemented throughout the company, this finance analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for you to add value to an industry leading organisation and develop your career within Financial Operations.
To apply for this role please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Lucy Govan on or .