Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for an established, successful Food Packaging company in the Cheshire area. This company is rapidly growing, having had a number of investments recently and is looking for someone who is looking for stability and longevity in their next role.
This role will be working DAYS paying a salary in the region of £29,500 per annum.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Electrical wiring, installations, faultfinding and testing
- Mechanical breakdowns, building, stripping and repair
- PLC faultfinding
- Machine installations, fitting, modifications and refurbishment
- Planned, preventative maintenance (PPM)
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have the following experience:
- Proven maintenance engineering experience (5+ years)
- Electrical qualifications (C&G, NVQ, HNC, ONC, BTEC)
- Mechanical faultfinding and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in the Food industry would be advantageous
- PLC faultfinding experience (programming is advantageous)
This role is commutable from Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington and Northwich
If you are interested or want to find out more on the role please click "apply"!