M&A Analyst - Insurance
A new role has emerged with an insurer which will enable an analyst with insurance experience to develop further in their career. This role would be ideal if you are looking to further expand your skills within the insurance market.
In this broad role will the main duties will be to :
- Supporting and coordinating M&A analysts
- Regular reporting to the management team
- Preparing marketing materials and pitch documentation which includes coordinating business development
- Delivering acquisition strategy
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of non-life insurance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Specifically Excel and Word)
- A proven track record of strong management skills and business development experience
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
This is an rare opportunity for an individual looking to further progress in their career at an organisation that has an excellent track record of staff development.