Senior Business Analyst - RMS
The Senior Client Architect brings to life the promise of the RMS vehicle portfolio management solution for RMS clients. The role combines business analysis, solution design, system configuration and testing, solution launch, and ongoing support for changes and enhancements - in other words, the entire client lifecycle. In this role, the Senior Client Architect, usually with a Client Architect, is responsible for 1-2 large and 2-3 smaller mature clients
- Solve client’s problems, executing on their vehicle portfolio management strategies, and providing innovative solutions.
- Consult with clients and internal RMS staff on best practices for solving business and technical issues.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with the client and their supporting organization(s).
- Support the client’s entire lifecycle, from conception, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, implementation and subsequent feature requests.
- Work closely with clients to identify their needs in terms of system functionality (high level); ensure a match between needs and actual system capabilities and solution best practice
- Conduct business analysis and process definition workshops.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs to develop an in depth understanding of the clients remarketing processes and their internal systems that support them and how they will integrate.
- Approve requirements/specifications, process maps, data maps, and more as required for client signoff, engineering, product, training and other groups to ensure alignment on the solution.
- Assist the Client Architect in the writing of requirements/specifications, as needed.
- Identify gaps, then work internally to design the best solution for the client (product development or alternative approaches), then work with sales team to prioritize and the product team to deliver.
- Work directly with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on all specifications provided.
- Approve mockups created in order to capture requirements.
- Provide in-depth solution presentations, demonstrations and functionality knowledge during the implementation process.
- Occasional travel between client sites and auctions, as well as international travel.
- 5 years business analayst experience
- Agile / Waterfall methedologies
- Client facing experience
- Self motivated with a high level of Energy
We offer a flexible working environment
RMS Automotive was founded in 2014 to provide portfolio management solutions to OEMs and vehicle portfolio holders around the globe. RMS’s flexible software platform has been deployed for over 8 years and has supported the wholesale activities of over 1,000,000 vehicles across the European Union, Australia, United States, and the United Kingdom for some of the biggest and most prestigious OEM’s. RMS Automotive is Cox Automotive’s first truly global business, with headquarters in Atlanta, GA and offices in Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, and India.