My client is a leading Engineering and Manufacturing business based in County Durham.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Toolmaker with experience of mould tools.
The successful applicant must be able to work from detailed drawings and a parts list you would be responsible for coordinating the manufacture of components that are required to complete the mould tool build.
The successful applicant must have an eye for fine detail and take pride in manufacturing tooling.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Tool construction of the highest quality and finesse.
- A deep understanding of tool design and the injection moulding process.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement programs.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assisting with the preparation of timing plans.
- An ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivating.
- Ensuring adherence to company health & safety policies
- A flexible attitude to shift working and overtime.