Senior Care Assistant
Senior Support Worker vacancy with a brilliant organisation in a great part of Nottingham
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with one of the nation's largest providers of care across the UK. This role is to provide care for service users with learning disabilities and mental health issues within a residential unit. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country.
They are offering successful applicants a full time, permanent position, working a mixture of shifts to foresee the work of a team of support workers
- Supervising and inspiring your team of Care Assistants
- Assisting with managerial tasks where necessary
- Ensuring each of our residents has meaningful one-to-one time with a member of staff.
- Perform any duty necessary to help the residents maintain not only their dignity, but also their independence and well-being.
- Implementing each residents' person-centred care plan, by recording observations, including weight, temperature, pulse, blood pressure, nutrition, tissue viability and liquid intake.
Applicants looking to apply should:
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working as a senior support worker
- A willingness to learn and develop skills
- Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
- You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and team leading skills.
- Good understanding of safeguarding, infection control, care plans and 5 key lines of enquiries for CQC inspections
- A clean driving license is desirable
- Be flexible with shifts
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!