Accounts & Tax Advisor - Chartered Accountancy Firm
Following a recent company re-structure, our client who are a leading independent chartered accountancy firm are looking to hire a Accounts & Tax Advisor.
The business have an excellent reputation across the North West as an accountancy and business advisors firm.
- Producing statutory accounts
- Producing ad-hoc financial reports as required by clients
- Assisting the tax function in the production of tax returns
- Working with the broader accounts, audit and tax teams to share best practice
Ideal candidate profile;
- AAT qualified
- Some experience within an accounts role is essential
- Experience within an accountancy practice is desirable (not essential)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today.
This is a permanent position with a competitive base salary and study support options may be available if desired for the right candidate moving forward.