Project Manager / Account Manager
Project Manager / Account Manager - Clinical Software Permanent role Leeds based - UK travel £30k - £40k
Hays IT have been appointed to recruit a Project Manager / Account Manager for a healthcare software company in Leeds. You will be responsible for clients / users of their Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
The role and responsibilities
- Drive forward the delivery of software, and be the first point of contact for project stakeholders and customers.
- Work with technical and non-technical teams ensuring software projects are delivered
- Must be willing to travel across the UK Be confident in managing multiple projects concurrently to a high standard, and have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Maintaining / developing current UK based customer accounts via regular on site visits
- Producing, maintaining and following up customer documentation e.g. contracts, quotations
- End to end project management, including producing and maintaining project documents
- Managing customer expectations and making key decisions where necessary
- Attending customer sites and trade shows to meet contacts and demonstrate the software
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience as a Project or Account Manager
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience of working with the NHS ideal but not essential Experience using project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2) ideal
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.