£35,000 - £45,000
Milton Keynes (must be a driver)
Our client is a small, specialist and growing service provider within the financial sector with exciting plans to build on their Marketing function significantly within the next year.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar sized business and industry. You will have good generalist marketing experience able to hit the ground running with the following;
- Create fresh and targeted brand content for all marketing channels, particularly digital and continue to improve website SEO. When creating content you should consider engaging angles, competitors, market sectors, web visitor identity and the digital personal. You will be responsible to create different forms of content: web pages, news, video scripts and infographics demonstrating expertise for driving relevant traffic.
- Comprehensive keyword monitoring; analysis and research using google analytics.
- Continual development of tone of voice for the brand in the businesses corporate activity.
- Build copy that can rank higher in organic results but also has a motivating call to action that generates leads from the contact page.
- Challenge existing on-site copy, reviewing the page's visibility in search engines and usability through session replay tools and providing continual re-writes for optimisation.
- Build an internal linking structure through the content pages.
- Focus on cross-selling other services through multiple sources.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree or equivalent.
After great success last year this is a great time to join the business. If you are interested please apply now and contact me directly on .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-statement