Trainee Mortgage Adviser - DONCASTER
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Are you an experienced, motivated and passionate individual, looking to further your career within the mortgage services industry? If so we are now recruiting for a Trainee Mortgage Adviser, and are looking for individuals just like you!
Joining the friendly and fast paced team in Doncaster, the Trainee Mortgage Adviser will provide excellent customer service whilst ensuring the customers understand the products and services provided by 365 Mortgage Solutions.
The best part? Full training will be provided on the job! You will need to demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role.
What can we do for you?
- Highly competitive salary of £18,000 per annum with potential to increase to £26,000 within 12 months
- Monday to Thursday between 9.00 - 20.00 and Friday & Saturdays (Rota) 9:00am-17:00 (35 hours)
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full industry on the job training
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assess customers criteria and recognise where they are in the house buying process.
- Book appointments with the customers for Mortgage Advisers.
- Support & nurture customers throughout journey until an offer is made.
- Answer incoming calls and act as an overflow answering service where required.
- Provide information on the products and services 365 provide.
- Upsell other products and services the company offers.
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and efficiently and over-coming objections.
- Ensure Customer queries and complaints are answered quickly and efficiently.
- Document chasing.
- Provide basic affordability indications for customers.
- Encourage and help with use of customer portal.
- Utilising Live Chat where required.
- Adhering to all regulations including Data Protection and FCA Regulations.
- Enter key information and completing mortgage applications accurately into the system.
- Follow sales processes to gain information while completing a fact-find and budget planner
- Utilise a large panel of lenders and a variety of mortgage products to find suitable products.
- Provide advice and recommendation on suitable mortgage products
- Where appropriate, introduce the next steps in the mortgage application process
- To explain future stages of the process to our Customers
- Achieve personal and team KIP’s and any additional targets.
The ideal Trainee Mortgage Adviser:
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Ability to prioritise when dealing with conflicting demands
- A general interest in Financial Services
- Flexibility on working hours to enable achievement of goals
- Ability to create a professional and customer focussed culture
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
- Determined and results driven
Freedom Mortgages & Freedom 365 Mortgage solutions Ltd are appointed representatives of Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We can compare over 11,000 products from 90 UK lenders which gives us real choice and scope to find the right mortgage for our customers. This includes access to exclusive mortgage products and rates that can’t be found elsewhere.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Trainee Mortgage Adviser, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!