Internal Communications Manager (Contract)
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to more than 1,200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager on a full-time, fixed term contract until April 2019 to provide cover for maternity leave. The position sits with the internal communications team and is based in our stunning riverside offices in central London.
The internal communications team is a critical part of ACCA’s ambitious strategy. It exists to ensure our global employees understand our strategy and are highly motivated to make it happen. Internal communications also ensures that employees are heard, and that ACCA has a visible, empowering leadership providing a strong strategic narrative.
Your role as Internal Communications Manager will be varied, rewarding and challenging, set within a dynamic and exciting environment. You’ll be responsible for creating content, liaising with senior leaders, managing channels, planning communications campaigns, presenting to stakeholders, measuring outcomes and running engaging events.
To be successful, you’ll help our people understand how their roles fit, how they can contribute to fulfil our strategy and most crucially, engage them with compelling communications.
In return, ACCA offers industry-leading benefits, a superb working environment and the chance to stand out in a forward-looking, global, highly professional organisation. We recruit passionate people, giving them the training, opportunities and creative freedom to develop, and our culture and values mean our employees are truly cherished.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has significant experience in creating effective communications using first-class drafting and editing skills
- Has a proven track record in planning, developing, executing and measuring communications using a range of channels, including face-to-face
- Has proven ability to translate conceptual and complex materials into engaging and informative messages
- Has experience of working with a wide range of demanding stakeholders to produce excellent results
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a relevant professional or postgraduate qualification.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, income protection and group pension plan
- Customisable benefits such as dental insurance, childcare vouchers and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexi-time, dress down Fridays and a great working environment.
Do you want to make a difference in a rewarding role? Do you thrive when enjoying work in a happy and collaborative team? If so, click 'Apply now’ to submit your application.
Closing Date: 25/04/2018