Behavioural Learning Support Assistant
CER Education have amazing opportunities in high performing schools across Darlington. The schools we are working with are looking for specialist support assistants to support children with behavioural needs. You will work with individual pupils and small groups, you will be required to support students across all key stages. You will also be responsible for assisting the Teacher in planning and delivering class activities.
The schools you will work with offer first class education to their students, you will join a team of friendly, dedicated and hard-working support staff.
The skills and attributes you will have:
- You will have Maths and English at GCSE level.
- You will have transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support
- You will be organised and have good communication skills
- You will be supportive and have a passion for education
- You will have a desire to support children and encourage them to reach their potential.
In return CER will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- DBS cash back scheme
- Access to regular, free online CPD & training
- offer up to £250 refer a friend bonus if they work for us
- Amazing support from our experienced consultants
If you think you've got what we are looking for ring Jessika on