Audit Manager - Top 20 firm
Our client is a rising top 20 accounting firm looking for experienced audit managers to join their expanding practice. With new clients that have come on board and continued ambitious growth plans they have immediate need for managers with experience within any sectors. There are key offices across the midlands and so opportunity to be based out of Birmingham or Leicester among others major midlands cities.
As a manager in the team, you will have a key role in management of assurance assignments which as well as utilising your current knowledge will also further development your knowledge base and skills. You will also have opportunity to gain exposure to a range of clients and work on a variety of projects from external audit, internal audit and financial due diligence as well as specialist projects on an ad hoc basis. Candidates can expect fast track career progression, as a future leader in the business, you will be prepared for promotion and have key responsibilities in managing and shaping junior members of the team.
As a manager in the practice, you will have the following technical experience:
- Be ACA qualified (Candidates with ACCA qualifications will be considered in exceptional circumstances, depending on experience)
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process, as well as in budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects
- Be able to draft and prepare audit reports and financial statements
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships. Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.
- Strong interpersonal team, the ability to build relationships with clients as well as team members.
This is an opportunity worth exploring for any candidates looking for a bigger firm I which to take on more responsibility, a step up in responsibility and work with an exclusive range of clients. Candidates can expect a very competitive base, and a generous benefits package and bonus.