Credit Controller - German 12 month FTC
Are you a German Credit Controller (12 Month FTC)? Would you like to work for a leading media company based in Central London?
My client are a leading media agency who sell three distribution lines; advertising, licensing and merchandising. Based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Achievement of DSO reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt for the designated EMEA region of the business within agreed payment terms.
- Work closely with Turner EMEA Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business.
- Effective management of the automated collection function, including Dunning letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents.
- Effective management of account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers, so that disputes are resolved within agreed SLAs (accountancy).
- As per collection strategies defined, escalation of debt and recommendations for account blocks where appropriate.
- Identification of bad debt and preparation of documentation as appropriate.
- Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes.
The successful German Credit Controller (12 month FTC) will have the following:
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a global collections environment.
- Intermediate Excel and Word (accountancy).
- Strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction.
The successful German Credit Controller (12 Month FTC) will join the credit control team at a salary of £30,000.
Please do not apply if you don't have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
Based in Central London.