Maintenance Engineer -Early & Late shift
Maintenance Engineer –Early & Late shift
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000
OTE: £37,000 - £39,000
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
A Fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for a Maintenance Engineer based in a recently invested in, state of the art Manufacturing Plant. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining an experienced team of hard working Engineers, and assisting them with the various pre-planned and reactive breakdowns. The machines involved in the Manufacturing process range from Conveyor Systems to Packaging Machines, and normal faults tend to be Replacing a bearing or a belt. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to further themselves within their career by joining a huge FMCG Company, with industry leading training.
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
- Engineering Background
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Experience within an Manufacturing Environment (food preferred, not essential)
The Facilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Industry leading training, with the option travel abroad for Qualifications
- Working in a state of the art facility
- Joining an experienced team where a real will to win ethos is felt throughout
Commutable from: Thetford, Ipswich,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.