SEN Teacher required in South West London
Impact Teachers require a Special Needs Teacher to support MLD and ASD students within a school in South West London.
Have you got experience supporting Special Needs? Are you keen to support, nurture and teach vulnerable students? If you do, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Special Needs professional, you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher. Ability to offer Makaton, PECS or Team Teach is an advantage. Experience supporting Autism and students with mild learning difficuties is highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
In order to be considered for these Primary SEN Teaching positions in West London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated consultant;
* Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!