Digital Marketing Manager
All music lovers look no further! This Digital Marketing Manager Job could be right up your street in Manchester whilst enjoying the benefits of this job!
Our client is a well-established Manchester based Production company who provide events throughout the UK and Europe. The Perfect candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities for events. They will also be responsible for working closely with the company manager to assess social media processes and strategies as well as social media frameworks and make them more effective and efficient. Blogs, press releases and newsletters will also be a big role in this position.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is perfect for someone who enjoys getting their hands into all aspects of marketing and is a fantastic opportunity for self-progression!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop social media campaign events across all social media
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Liaise with the Event Manager to develop marketing plans
- Creating blogs, website content and press releases for our events.
- Using power editor for a paid Facebook campaign.
- Making sure Website and all platforms are up to date for every event.
- Creating newsletters for both companies.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with potential customers via telephone and email
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Skills & Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social".
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Good knowledge of power editor.
- Must be flexible.
- A driving licence would be advantageous.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must be experienced in the use of MS Word and Excel. Experience in the use of all MS office would be an advantage
- Experience and/or relevant qualifications within Marketing or Events Management would be advantageous
- Relevant qualifications within Business, Marketing or Social Media would be advantageous
If thiss sounds perfect for you, Contact us today!