Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established Industrial manufacturer who hold a prominent name within the industry. The Maintenance Engineer will be subjected to a bespoke training programme, competitive salary and world class machinery. My client has multiple sites amongst the UK so there is plenty of progression available for the maintenance engineer. The maintenance engineer will be working on mainly electrcial faults however there will be some mechancial skills required.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience within an industrial production or manufacturing facility
- Engineering Qualification
- Excellent understanding Electrics: 3-phase, motors, wiring, relays
- Experience with Pumps, Conveyors and pressure valves
- Good attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for market leaders within their field.
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan and in house training
Commutable: Cheshunt, Essex, Harlow, Hertford, Waltham Abbey, Bishops Stortford, North London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.