Full Address: Leatherhead Trinity School & Children’s Centre
Exact working hours: TBC
Any further details:
We are looking for a strong candidate to be a member of our leadership team, providing the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of business management. The successful candidate will be a good communicator, strategic thinker and a team player. They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of office, extended services and premises staff.
We need an experienced person to take on this role and be responsible for the HR, administrative and financial resource management of our organisation.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control;
- experience of human resources management;
- an excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of SIMS software;
- excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills;
- the ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- drive and commitment to get the job done.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience from educational or other financial and business backgrounds.
We warmly welcome visits. Please contact Mrs Val Williams to arrange a convenient time. Visits can also happen during the Easter Holidays if this is more convenient.
Closing Date 13 April 2018
Shortlisting 16 April 2018
Interview To be confirmed
Leatherhead Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
About the Role
Job Description/Person Specification attached
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.