MANAGER - REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Our client is a West-End based real estate investment manager who are looking for an experienced hire to join their Portfolio Management team.
The role will include, but by no means be limited to the following:
- Lead the production of quarterly reports for committee on portfolio risk profile and loan performance
- Preparing investor reports on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring that loan facilities are performing in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement
- Monitoring risk profile of each loan portfolio against fund level investment restrictions
- Managing borrowers consent process including assessment of financial statements of new tenants
The candidate will need to have a strong background within risk management, ideally within a real estate debt fund/investment manager; years of experience to be a minimum 3- years'.