Salary £24-27k + benefits
Our exclusive client in central Stockport is looking for a star calibre candidate to join them during a key growth period.
This forward thinking and straight talking team offer a modern open plan office in which hard work is the ethos with a caring return.
The role for the right candidate will develop and create possibly a promotion with heads in the future, ideal for those ready for the ride
and with a strong work ethic. If you are organised and driven this could be a good match.
* Knowledge and experience of XERO is preferable .
*Up to speed with current health & safety regulations.
* Able to meet deadlines, manage expectations & satisfy promises
* Resourceful, pro-active, and able to act on own initiative.
* Good verbal and written communications skills and effective report writing skills.
Day to day….
*Working with the Commercial team, raising monthly and weekly reports to be submitted to the TL's
* Day to day managing & mentoring of office personnel and manage time sheets
* Manage and grow the office environment
* Managing the scheduling of appointments and working with Director and team managers
* Ensure that all works are invoiced on a regular basis and in the correct manor to ensure a positive cash flow, including quarterly VAT returns and liaising with surveyor, on payment applications
* Assist Directors in carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff
* Managing supplier and manufacturer contract support and rebate claims.
* Implementation of new procedures and frameworks
* Maintenance of Debtors list, managing the payroll for approx 30 people monthly
* Liaising with the External H&S advisor, and ensuring company compliance to legislation
* Working with the procurement team to source alternative cost effect solutions and suppliers
* Management of social media, via external third party, providing relevant information and marketing ideas
* Development and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management, mainstreaming systems to benefit the team and business
* Record office expenditure & manage a budget to maximise profitability and future growth
* Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
* Organise and chair weekly meetings among management & respond to customer enquiries and complaints on behalf of senior management
You will receive in return:
* 20 Days Holiday's plus BH Christmas Shut Down (some days need to be retained)
* Standard Pension. Study may be looked at for AAT
* Free Parking and modern office amenities, social night's out
Hours can be flex ranging from 8-4.30/9-5-can be discussed
Please only apply if you have AAT completed or are at level (3/4)
Qualified by experience applications are also welcome as there will be limited training so experience is key!
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec