Commercial Gas Engineer
Combustion Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist building services provider based in Hertfordshire. They require a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out service, maintenance and breakdown repair of commercial heating systems in various sites, such as offices, banks, hospital and data centres. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be covering London and the Home Counties.
The Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer MUST hold their ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CORT1. The Commercial Gas Engineer will ideally have 5+ years' experience working on commercial heating systems.
Combustion Engineer Position Overview
- Carry out service, maintenance and breakdown on commercial heating systems
- Working in commercial sites such as - offices, banks, hospital and data centres
- Covering London and the Home Counties
Combustion Engineer Position Requirements
- Full ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CORT1.
- 5+ years' experience, working on commercial heating systems
- Full UK Driving license
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £36k - £40k Doe
- Door to Door travel Paid
- Standard Working hours - 8am - 5pm
- Call out rota 1 in 5
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.