Macildowie are working in partnership with an dynamic wholesaler based in Newark! Are you looking to start your financial career, do you already have some experience that you really want to build on in a busy environment? Then look no further! We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant!
Looking to gain more exposure within Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger? Want to get an understanding of GNFR (Goods not for sale) this could be the opportunity for you.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily reconciliation of store banking
- Inputting store information onto spreadsheets
- Upload journals from banking sheets to Winman
- Daily reconciliation of bank statements
- Post any DD/payments to the purchase ledger or cash book
- Raising weekly concession invoices
- Raising monthly debtors invoices - cafe rents / sale of pallets
- Monthly reconciliation of store petty cash
GNFR (Goods not for resale)
- Making sure GNFR is raised for expense invoices
- Matching up GNFR raised with invoice and worksheet
- Posting to Winman with correct general ledger codes
- Resolving any queries in a timely manner
- Matching delivery notes for Tuxford with the correct goods received note
- Matching all goods received notes with the correct invoice
- Entering invoices onto system
- Updating the receipt log with correct data so the payment team is not over budgeting
- Matching credit notes to debit notes raised
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Dynamic, passionate and energetic
- Push boundaries to enhance quality
- Pursue quality and excellence
- Strong at building relationships
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in a team
The client is in need for someone to step in with a positive go get it attitude, willing to learn and take on new tasks!, some experience will be an advantage! £14.500 - £16.500 per annum.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.