Legal Secretary /PA - Bristol - Top 100 Law Firm
One of our most prestigious clients - a leading International Legal Practice are recruiting for a Legal Secretary /PA to join their incredibly well presented, unstuffy, and supportive office in central Bristol.
Supporting the Real Estate team, the main purpose of the Legal Secretary /PA role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a number of Fee Earners and on occasion Senior PA's.
Key Responsibilities for the Legal Secretary:
- Managing diaries of all Fee Earners. Being responsible for all travel arrangement conference booking and meeting room bookings.
- Liaise with internal and external clients and their PA's
- Dealing with client enquiries, third parties and colleagues
- Working closely with the accounts team regarding billing
- Collation and processing of Fee Earner's expenses
- Managing Client relationships
- Completing general administration tasks
- File opening, assisting with CDD requirements, closing / arranging off-site storage of files
- Have extensive knowledge of Real Estate working practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High organisational skills and being able to prioritise work
- Working well under pressure with little supervision, using own initiative
- Ability to pay close attention to detail (in particular in managing complex billing arrangements)
- Remain calm and friendly even in a crisis
Salary: £24k - £26k
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Legal industry experience is essential, please do not apply if you do not have this.
If you feel this could be the role for you, then please contact Penny at Red Recruitment today.