Mould Shop Supervisor
Mould Shop Supervisor
Salary £29,000 - £32,000 pa
Evening shift: Monday to Friday 3.00pm till 11.00pm.
Harlow, Free on-site parking
A Mould Shop Supervisor with significant experience of injection moulding machines and moulded components is required by leading, established medical instrumentation design and manufacturer.
The Mould Shop Supervisor will be responsible for maximising staff productivity and efficiency, to plan and execute the efficient production of moulded parts and utilisation of mould machines meeting quality and cost standards.
- Managing, motivating and developing team members.
- Direct shift responsibility for Quality, repeatability and accuracy in all aspects of the department.
- Ensure all departmental records and administrative routines are carried out correctly and in line with required timings.
- Adherence to the required product and company quality standards.
- A hands-on approach to tool changing when necessary.
- Resolving moulding deviations and identifying corrective action, plus validating the changes.
- Ensure staff perform continually to required standards and efficiency levels.
- Control and regulate the performance of staff ensuring maximum effort and commitment is secured.
- Ensure performance is monitored and communicated to staff to maximise the output of the section.
- To undertake any such reasonable additional tasks as are deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
- To be aware of the Company's Health and Safety Policy and to ensure that any hazards and/or accidents are reported to a Health and Safety Representative as appropriate and to be aware of safety issues throughout the company.
- Responsible for ensuring that a safe system of working is maintained throughout the department and that hazards/accidents are reported to a Health and Safety Representative as appropriate. Ensure that the required standard of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained at all times.
- Process and tooling fault finding and timely resolutions and validation.
- Good mould tooling, process and material knowledge.
- Good Communication.
- Planning and organising.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective utilisation of moulding machines.
- Ensure adherence to production plan.
- Ensure production quality and efficiency.
- Ensure efficiency and full utilisation of staff.
- Monday to Friday - 1500 hours to 2300 hours
- Salary Guide:
- £29,000 - £32,000 p.a
Location: Harlow, Essex
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.