Senior Project Manager - Brexit
Our client, an international financial services institution in Central London are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead their new Brexit programme which will require strategic leadership and direction to ensure they are prepared for the transition.
The Key responsibilities will include overseeing designated projects, planning and developing strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for the project, co coordinating and assigning tasks and documents to the team, as well as managing the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
The ideal candidate will have the following core competencies & experience:
- Extensive full Project lifecycle management experience within the financial services sector - Planning, Design, Development, Delivery and Operation
- Team management across multiple workstreams
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering within budget and deadline
- Ensure best practice and corporate governance is strictly adhered to
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Relevant project management qualification (Agile, Prince2 etc.)
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of seniority
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply promptly so we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.