Woodrow Mercer seeks a talented Instructional Designer to join a vibrant Learning Technology team in Hampshire.
My client requires somebody with a sound understanding of digital products, building bespoke scenarios and creating thoughtful video pieces which will influence a vast number of organisations within the UK.
This position will be perfect for somebody who has a real passion for design and creating engaging e-Learning. Situated in an open plan office you will play a pivotal role within the team which consists of Project Support, Trainers, Developers and Multimedia Specialist's. My client is focused on upskilling and giving any new employee the best training possible.
- Design effective eLearning using Articulate Storyline 360 / Storyline or creative cloud
- Work closely with Project Managers / SME's to develop storyboards and engaging digital learning solutions
- Engage the learners through interactive content
- Convert classroom training into eLearning content
- Apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative measures to evaluate the impact of digital learning
- Articulate Storyline 360 knowledge
- Adobe cloud
- Strong eLearning experience
- Instructional Design knowledge and experience of the development cycle
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
If this sound like a role that's generated some interest and you'd like to find out more then please feel free to give me a call in the office on alternatively drop me an email