Sporting Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about coaching the next generation of athletes? Do you have experience in coaching a variety of sports?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a confident sports coach to deliver PE across the secondary school curriculum at one of the leading academy trusts in the county. The role will be based over three different sites and timetable can be very flexible.
The school are looking for somebody with the following skills:
- Confident in coaching at least four different sports
- Be qualified to level two in at least two sports
- Have at least one years coaching children under the age of 11
- Somebody who can be flexible and able to adapt to working in three different schools
- A driving license is essential to the role as there will be travelling across sites.
In return, the school can offer:
- Friendly staff and hard working children
- Access to excellent sports facilities
- Top of the range sports equipment
- A partnership with the local authority and entry into around 20 sports tournaments throughout the year
Please contact Siobhan on or send your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.