Technical SEO Executive
Joining our client's rapidly expanding SEO team as a Senior Technical SEO Executive, you will be working on the SEO strategy development and delivery for several of their core publishing sites. Working closely with the Editorial, Tech, CRO and UX teams, you will have the chance to work on exciting world-class and innovative projects across all areas of SEO to deliver growth and improve performance. You will benefit from a creative environment where autonomous thinking is encouraged with fantastic progression opportunities.
Do you want a role where you can use your technical skills to drive growth across world-class websites?
Their award-winning in-house Publishing team is in charge of building and developing the best brands which deliver organic traffic to websites across the consumer and B2B industries. With over 50 team members, Publishing is the biggest department within the business.
The SEO team sits within the Publishing department. As a team, they work on a number of different projects across all of their Publishing sites to ensure they’re performing at their best with the best possible user experience in mind.
- On-site SEO strategy development and delivery
- Supporting the Editorial team with content optimisation
- Conducting of technical SEO audits
- Implementing technical changes to increase organic search traffic
- Conducting content performance analysis that can be actioned by the Publishing team. E.g. Revenue Per Visitor analysis
- Working with Editorial, Business Intelligence, UX, CRO and tech teams to improve processes and websites
- Testing of SEO elements to refine strategy and help to define best practice
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and communicating these to the rest of the Publishing team
- Reporting and communication to relevant stakeholders
Package for the Technical SEO Executive
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - they promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
About our Client
They are a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year were also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK.
They are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. They want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted the best place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make the business an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
Our Ideal Technical SEO Executive:
- Proven experience in an SEO role
- Experience of using a CMS and HTML
- An exceptional eye for detail
- An enthusiastic and logical problem solver
- Working knowledge of SEO related tools: Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, any KW ranking tools - ability to analyse and action improvements
Working in the business, you will have the freedom and support to realise your ambitions while developing your skills in an exciting, growth orientated environment. If this sounds like you, then please apply now!