Sales Support Executive
Working with Prudential as a Sales Support Executive means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
As a Sales Support Executive you will work as part of a Regional Sales Unit (RSU) which consists of a Regional Account Manager (RAM) and Telephone Account Manager (TAM). You will work with the Account Managers, and their panelled accounts, to compliment and support activities to make life easier for the Financial Adviser to do business with us.
Through your work you will help retain existing business and relationships and contribute towards generating profitable sales. You will deal with Advisers demands on a daily basis as well as being a key contact point for the TAM and RAM. The SSE offers support and provides valuable pro-active contact so you will be highly organised, driven and motivated with an ability to juggle multiple tasks.
As a Sales Support Executive you will:
- Obtain all outstanding requirements from Financial Advisers for new business cases
- Pro-actively maximise all sales opportunities/sales leads to increase revenue
- Assist with concession cases to enhance adviser experience
- Maintain and build relationships with advisers to obtain future business
- Educate advisers on Prudential's processes and practices
- Manage adviser expectations in line with Prudential's timescales
- Act as a point of contact for escalated issues in relation to Financial Advisers
- Assist Financial Advisers in the completion of application forms
- Promote Prudential's online capabilities
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Experience of working in a customer service/ sales environment
- Effective communication skills with an ability to articulate requirements, issues and complex queries
- Good attention to detail with strong decision making/judgment skills
- Relevant professional qualification (RO1 or equivalent), or working towards
- Most importantly you will be driven, motivated and a great communicator. You will be organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and be able to thrive under pressure
We are looking for individuals who have a strong desire to build a career and have the drive and enthusiasm to do so. Once you have mastered the SSE role, our SSE fast track programme offers an exciting career progression journey designed to provide you with structure and guidance for development towards a Telephone Account Manager (TAM) role.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Recruiter: Zara Preston
Location: Craigforth, Stirling
Closing date: 4 May 2018