As the Magento Developer you will be expected to contribute to both the design and continued development of a global Magento site.
We are really excited to be partnered with this ethical and luxury FMCG business. They are a small but high calibre team and it is rare they go out to recruitment agencies as most of their staff have proactively approached them about opportunities!
Aside from being high quality, their product is ethically sourced and all natural whilst being environmentally friendly. A great combination. The current team are all very passionate about the brand and company and as such they create a lovely working environment. They are now looking for an magento developer to join their London team.
As a Magento Developer
- Take leadership role on development projects, and making sure the team delivers to established standards and specifications, within the agreed timescale.
- Help input to technical documentation, including specifications, proposals, and internal process.
- Present on behalf of the organisation in front of existing and prospective clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of advances in modern web and software development.
- Quickly adapt to changing requirements, and ensure that quality does not suffer.
- Minimum of 3 years Magento 1 experience, and exposure to Magento 2
- Strong back-end Magento skills preferably gained within a complex multi-currency environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert understanding of the latest and legacy browser capabilities, including mobile
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Talented colleagues and progressive clients.
- Opportunities to learn and apply the latest tools and frameworks.
- Fun environment with zero politics: Speak up, challenge, and make us better.