Teachers of Core Subjects Required - York and Surrounding Villages
Are you a confident, dedicated and experienced Teacher of Maths, English or Science looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for developing and inspiring pupils with their learning and ongoing development?
Do you want to gain experience in different schools and classes and have flexibility to work certain days?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint qualified Teachers of Maths, English and Science to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our York based Secondary Schools.
As a KS3-5 Supply Teacher you will need broad knowledge and practice of the secondary curriculum, you will need to quickly interpret and deliver planned work whilst differentiating, assessing and managing behaviour effectively. You will need to build effective relationships and work as a team with support staff and leave detailed notes and feedback for the returning teacher.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions for their recruitment needs. Therefore, we will be able to give you the opportunity to see a variety of Secondary Schools enabling you to network your way to a longer-term or permanent position. Alternatively, you may simply enjoy the day-to-day role of a Supply Teacher, working on a flexible basis that suits your current situation; working when, where and how often can be completely up to you!
What you will require:
- QTS or a degree with strong curriculum based teaching experience KS3-5
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. As a business we are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
70% of your local schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture, as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academies signing every month.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.