Pre School Nursery Manager
We are delighted to be working with a very well known, and well established Pre School based in South Bucks to recruit a Nursery Manager to see the Nursery through a period of exciting change and development.
This is a term time only post, and the core hours are 08.00am - 1pm Monday - Friday with some time spent as a key worker. With an additional 5 hours for administration focussed duties. In the initial stages the role may require extra hours, in order to get to grips with the role, and implement the relevant changes.
We are looking for a very hands on, and experienced Manager to take the role and make it their own, to ensure outstanding outcomes for the children and evolve the setting to be more competitive in the modern market. The successful candidate will be a model of good practice to the team.
We are searching for a forward thinking manager Manager with the ability to offer a fresh perspective on the curriculum, and refresh the ways this is implemented.
Applicants must have a minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification, and be an experienced
manager, with the confidence to implement changes amongst a very stable and capable staff
The hourly rate is £12 per hour, however for the right candidate there may be some room to
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Hands on work with the children and the ability to balance managerial responsibilities and administrative duties
- To take a lead in developing and tracking children's progress
- Strong leadership for a small nursery ,ensuring development of an experienced team of qualified practitioners.
- Proven track record of Good or Outstanding Ofsted inspections and to maintain good Ofsted standards.
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Marketing the setting to the local community to promote the changes , and "updating" of the setting.
- Implementation of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.