My client, one of the worlds largest property companies based in central London, are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Analyst to join there lively and dynamic commercial team. Within this exciting role you will support the Senior commercial analytical team and take responsibility for a large portfolio of global valuable property. We are looking for a candidate who is currently working in property or who has a strong passion and/or interest in the industry. This highly possessive role would suit a strong graduate with 2 to 3 years experience looking to make the next step in their career.
- Analyse client requirements including: investment strategy, capital strategy, vehicle structure, financing requirements and decision making dynamics. Supporting Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Analysts in providing solutions and advice for clients.
- Analyse and interpret occupational leases, research data, finance facility / loan documents, cost consultant reports, corporate structures and common cross-border considerations in order to determine financial underwriting assumptions
- Develop financial modelling expertise adopting our established internal approach to model design and construction, and best practice processes
- Manipulate real estate cash flow models, carrying out interrogation and audits of those models
- Gather and analyse of data, generating graphs and info graphics that provide useful narration which can be used in product development
- Conduct scenario analysis at property, portfolio, financial structure and vehicle level
- Understand and modify existing VBA to perform sensitivity analysis and allow multiple scenarios to be assessed simultaneously
- Preparation of documents including; presentations, pitch books, asset books, information memoranda, and reports
- Liaise with geographical, asset class and function specialist teams within CBRE to extract necessary information for marketing materials
- Proactively manage all client follow up and information requests
- A strong academic background with bachelors or post-graduate degree preferably with a specialisation in real estate and/or finance
- Previous exposure to real estate businesses desired
- 2 to 3 years analytical experience
- Part Qual - ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent communication skills