NQT / And Qualified Teacher Staus for general in the Kent Area
CER Education are looking to appoint a positive, enthusiastic Qualified Teacher for general cover, with the strong drive and desire to teach at the highest level in various Primary Schools within the Kent area.
Here at CER we are working with many fantastic and promising Primary Schools in Kent. We are looking for reliable, committed and enthusiastic Teachers that can cover different subjects, that can make a difference to their school by being committed to maximising and improving the learning opportunities of the pupils within the school.
If you are passionate about children's learning and you are a highly committed individual who would fit into a team of professionals that are passionate about teaching, and are an experienced primary teacher or NQT, we can offer you primary teaching positions on a supply basis to suit your needs.
The candidate will need to have an enhanced Child workforce DBS certificate which is also on the update service, if you do not hold a current DBS you can obtain one through CER Education Recruitment.
At CER we pride ourselves on being a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking company with excellent opportunities for further development including,
Benefits of Supply Teaching with CER
- Day to day, short term, long term work available.
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work.
- Competitive rates of pay from £105.00-£120.00 per day.
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit.
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will receive between £100 for a TA and £250 bonus for a NQT / QTS
- A fast clearance processes.
- Opportunities for rewards such as FREE Continued Professional Development (CPD)
There's no better time to be joining CER Education. Get in touch today and broaden your opportunities of securing advanced work and possible long term and permanent teaching positions.
If you have the qualifications and experience that we are looking for please apply by submitting your application via email or contact Simon on .