Interim Part Time Project Manager x2 days per week
We are actively recruiting for a temporary part time Project Manager to join our Derby based client for a 9 week assignment.
Working two days per week over the nine week assignment you will be working along side the Senior Project Manager and Change Team your duties will include:
- Support with the implementation of a new housing system
- Act as project manager with the business and supplier
- Support delivering projects using agile project management methodologies
- Working with product owners to define the roadmap
- Matrix management including prioritising work against capacity and timelines
- Build effective stakeholder relationships
- Participation with solutions and services aligned to the business strategy team
- Immediately available
- Able to commit to this two day per week nine week assignment
- Ideally a Project Management qualification (PRINCE2 or equivalent) with a focus on agile and waterfall methodologies
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of process mapping , analysis and re-engineering concepts, tools and technologies
To register an interest please send through your CV in the first instance.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.