Assistant Financial Accountant
Are you an Assistant Accountant looking to work for global organisation made up of some of the best talent across the world in a creative and relaxed working environment? Are you available immediately?
Based in trendy and modern office in the City of London, you will be working as part of a finance team of 15 and playing a pivotal role in maintaining accurate financial records for the business. This is a busy and demanding role and you will be required to adapt to change quickly and offer new ideas and solutions to improve the service that the finance team provides to the rest of the business.
- Calculations of accruals and prepayments
- Month end tasks including the posting of journals
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Review of multi-currency payroll
- Approval of new supplier requests
- Assisting the tax manager with VAT returns
- Preparation of multi-currency payroll
- PQ Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA)
- Great IT skills (Excel - VLookups & Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience within a multi-currency environment
- Free breakfast every Friday
- Unlimited free fruit
- Lots of shops and cafes nearby
- 9 - 5.30pm working day
If you feel as though you match the requirements listed above please apply online now or get in touch for more information.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.