Qualified Nursery Practitioner - Reading
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified individual to work in their nursery in Reading. Working alongside the friendly team at this lovely setting you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development.
- Develop your career and professional experience.
- Progress to more senior positions within the company.
- Be part of a strong, well supported team.
- Receive competitive salary rates and holidays.
- Take part in company outings and events.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a passion for children and childcare
- Have a NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 qualification.
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
- Have experience of working with children under 5.
- Take responsibility of a group of key children.
- Plan a range of interesting, age appropriate activities.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful will be subject to safeguarding and compliance checks, including criminal record and references checks.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV today.