System Support Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced System Support Engineer with Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience to join this innovative and growing organisation based in Worthing.
The purpose of the role will be to drive business results by delivering change in an effective and efficient way. This role will have responsibility for creating solutions that deliver the desired result in a fast paced and productive environment while also ensuring all change is effectively managed and documented.
This role will play a vital part in the success and growth of the business by delivering change centred around Dynamics 365 both for use by the business and our partners. It is an exciting role and an excellent time to join the business.
Duties will include:
- Scoping, documenting and delivering change projects on time and on target
- Working with the business to improve existing processes and identify solutions to increase efficiency and performance
- Implementing, meeting and communicating clear timeframes for the delivery of all change projects
- Developing and installing robust testing processes to ensure the solutions implemented meet the requirements of the business
- Liaise with external companies and partners to develop and integrate new solutions and functionality
- Support the Dynamics Administrator with the resolution of issues and personal development
- Supporting the Office Manager and Operations Manager in the resolution of day to day IT and Phone related issues as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- An extremely logical, organised and thorough approach to your work is essential
- Excellent prioritisation and planning skills
- Creative thinker and solution finder
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible, positive and professional attitude
- Assertive and persuasive
- Calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Goal orientated
- Experience of working with Dynamics 365 is essential
- Experience of working with rest API’s and Scribe is preferred
- Experience of working in an Agile way preferred but not essential
If you want to be part of this growing organisation and have the relevant skills then please email your CV immediately.