A well-established UK security company is looking for a graphic designer to join their expanding marketing team.
This company are market-leaders in their space and in the process of a re-brand. Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, the graphic designer is expected to be the creative guardian of the brand across all marketing communications.
Key Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Create direction and management of all creative initiatives. This includes presenting ideas to the Head of Marketing.
- Create an optimize engaging digital advertising which can include HTML and HTML5 banner ads and EDM's that appeal to both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Design and produce strong creative concepts for a variety of print and promotional materials based on creative briefs and company brand guidelines.
- Ability to understand brand values, brand strategy and translate them into design across various channels.
- Keep up to date with emerging digital trends in new media
- Provide creative guidance and expertise to marketing team and senior stakeholders and be comfortable presenting ideas and solutions.
Key Skills & Experience of Graphic Designer:
- Expert knowledge of digital design and understanding of HTML, HTML5 and CSS, landing pages and vibrant websites.
- A versatile portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create clean design work across digital and traditional channels.
- Experience user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good copywriting and high standard of written English
- Organised and able to work to timelines and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Design
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.