Junior Technical Trainer
Do you have a strong interest in IT or Technology? Are you looking for a new and exciting career within Education & Training?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit Permanent Junior Technical Trainer for a highly reputable client based in Newton Aycliffe. Working as part of a team of trainers you will be employed as a Junior Technical Trainer supporting the delivery and development of our level 3 & 4 programmes. This will lead into a full time training position within the Technical Training team; delivering training courses via online delivery.
You will go on to deliver high quality programmes and technical training as part of the IT Apprenticeship framework and Standards inclusive of Level 3 and Level 4. This role would suit someone who is looking to make the transition into training/coaching as full training and up-skilling will be provided. Our client are looking for someone who has a passion for training or coaching and are looking for a new career. The position will enable you to achieve a teaching qualification. You will get experience by spending time teaching and being trained to deliver training programmes.
Junior Technical Trainer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of our apprenticeship standards and frameworks
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Deliver Customer Support Provision and Implement and ICT Systems Security Policy courses without support
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
Junior Technical Trainer Applicants:
- A good understanding of the IT Professional Apprenticeships
- Possess a passion for training/coaching
- Be flexible to undertake on-going training in-line with business requirements
- Willingness to undertake Teaching (AET) Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people
- A methodical approach to work, accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Lots of energy, passion and enthusiasm to help learners realise their potential
- Willingness to travel as required
Extensive travel may be involved in this role.
Applicants may also be interested in IT, Technology, Education, ICT, Information Technology, Helpdesk Support, IT Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support.