Our client, a leading management services company is seeking to appoint an experienced IT Manager responsible for directing all IT operations including project implementations within an exciting and expanding environment.
- Responsible for directing all IT operations incorporating both infrastructure and support functions through an IT team.
- Pro-actively review and identify new technologies
- Lead the implementation of systems developments and improvements
- Maintain an effective IT Helpdesk function
- Identify training needs, facilitate training solutions
- Maintaining IT system integrity and compliance
- Responsible for IT financial budget
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register including hardware and software inventories
- Manage hardware and software upgrades
- Formulation of IT policies and procedures
- Maintain documentation including procedures, user notes and manuals
- Provision of IT management information.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent leadership and man management experience
- Hosted and managed network experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver projects to timescales and budget
- Flexible team player
Hours: 37 hours per week or to meet the demands of the business
Salary: £40k -£45K - Excellent benefits