Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioners for a permanent position within a lovely setting in Ascot.
You will be expected to work Full time 40 hours per week on a rota system, starting ASAP.
As a qualified Nursery Practitioner you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Looking after children from 3 months old up to 5 years old
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Working alongside the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Planning, observation and keeping records
- Using your knowledge and experience to introduce new ideas and activities
In order to be considered for the role we require:
- A Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience as a key worker within an early years setting is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- To be punctual and well organised
- A clear DBS check
Our client can offer:
- competitive salary
- training and development
If you think you have the experience and qualities we are looking for please submit your CV to us for consideration.