Do you want to work for a fast growing accountancy, determined to be the highest performing in the area? Does the idea of working in a dynamic environment, being challenged with accounts of varying complexity entice you? If so I have the ideal opportunity for you. This is a permanent role and will be based in the Nottinghamshire area.
This role offers the exposure needed for a move towards becoming a partner in the next five years. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and be qualified in ACA/ACCA with ideally at least 4 years post qualification experience.
- Planning and delivery of accounts assignments with a range of clients
- Manage client communication in an effective manner
- Monitor charge-ability and along with assignment budgets pro-actively
- Develop in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Manage client relationships and drive future business by providing a high quality, personal service
- Develop and grow your own client portfolio
- Manage Accounts preparation, Audit and Tax
- Experience of SME company accounts, planning, budget preparation and identifying key risks.
- Knowledge of and experience of current reporting standards and analytic review
- Significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Experience of preparing and auditing consolidated accounts
- Leadership experience -experience supervising junior staff on-site and reviewing their work
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
Package - £33,000 - £37,000 + Additional Benefits
If you want a private and confidential conversation then please call and ask for James Darker.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.