Mechanical Technician Propulson
Mechanical Technician Propulsion:
Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale.
Outline Job Profile
To work from electronic instructions and drawings to produce satellite panels and assemblies.
Installation of grounding points using skin to skin and riv. nut techniques.
Large structure assembly - fitting of cleats and brackets plus general fitting and assembly of small riveted aluminum piece parts.
Bonding tye-bases, plates and other equipment
To record information within appendices and on electronic production system.
To work in accordance with Local, Company and Project specific methods and procedures including relevant cleanroom and cleanliness requirements.
Experience and skills:
· Ability to work from detailed drawings and electronic work instructions
· Knowledge of satellite structure assemblies or similar
· Fitting, bonding, general assembly
· Experience of working to specific methods and procedures
· Working to procedures with checkpoints/quality gates
· Previous experience in industries such as Space/Aerospace/Automotive/Motorsport as a mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker or time served mechanical technician
· Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
This role currently works to rotating shifts -
Earlies 06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs
Lates 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Some weekend working may be required at peak times.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.